- Video-editing skills (professional level) with experience of video editing for television;
- Audio mixing, enhancement, and noise reduction of recordings made with a microphone, a lavalier, or a video-recording device.
- Motion graphics skills (title sequences, captions, and infographics);
- Video colour correction skills;
- Ability to multitask without missing deadlines; and
- Experience of participation in large-scale projects such as television shows, documentaries, or any other regular broadcasts.
Good command of the following tools (their latest versions):
Adobe Premiere Pro
A portfolio is mandatory.
- Video editing for our YouTube channel and social media according to technical assignments;
- Applying changes proposed by the management to the draft or the final version of the video;
- Meeting video-editing deadlines. Mandatory attendance once a week to discuss source footage and draw out future master versions.
What we offer:
- Working hours are discussed at the job interview;
- Employment under civil contract.