The accounting system development team is looking for a Junior Java Developer.
Based on Sberbank’s strategic platform, the system will automate financial and tax accounting and compliance with international standards for the Sberbank Group and will encompass in-memory distributed computing technologies (in-memory data grid and the GridGain/Apache Ignite platform) as well as Oracle relational databases. The system is unprecedented in scope in the Russian market and faces daunting challenges associated with ultra-high loading and processing of massive volumes of distributed data. The unit in charge of the project is a close-knit, enthusiastic team that has brought together the best experts from the entire Sberbank Group. Project participants have won a variety of individual and collective awards in their professional areas and have made it to the finals of Sberbankiada, our corporate sporting event, in a range of disciplines.
- Development of system modules, maintenance of existing functionality, and refactoring.
- A degree in engineering (with a strong methodology);
- Preferably with experience in the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Gradle, JMS, JAX-WS, Git, Jenkins, Junit, and a basic knowledge of RDBMS; and
- Preferably with experience in the development of high-load systems.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Participation in the development of large-scale systems and tackling unconventional, complex tasks;
- Highly-qualified, young, and friendly team;
- Training and certification fees covered by the company;
- Remuneration structure: base salary + bonuses; and
- Social benefits (corporate health insurance, sports grounds, swimming pools, English classes, coffices, and other perks).
The office is located at Technopark, 11/2 Nikolaeva Street, Novosibirsk.