Master’s course in Financial Technologies and Data Analysis with a degree in 01.04.02 Applied Mathematics and Information Science
• Solid command of Agile approaches, understanding of business processes, and ability to adjust them to a constantly changing business environment.
• Knowledge of the product portfolio, experience of new product development, and understanding of its P&L and impact on the Bank’s overall performance.
• Understanding and leveraging the impact of external environment and internal factors when addressing business tasks. Development of analytical tools.
• Ability to work with big data and to structure data for the purposes of managerial decision-making. Development of systems thinking.
• Ability to develop technology concepts on the basis of FinTech solutions (marketplace, data driven, etc.). Project management skills.
• Development of emotional intelligence, empathy, and leadership potential. Ability to adapt to constantly evolving technologies. A Master’s course for applicants with a degree in Engineering, Finance, or Economics. The cross-functional programme covers management tools, applied economic analysis, and financial and information technologies.
A programme for holders of a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, or Engineering from leading universities. Financial Technologies and Data Analysis focuses on three skillsets of a professional data scientist: mathematical methods and algorithms (data science), software tools (data engineering), and implementation of models in business.
- Further Mathematics (written)
- English Language (qualification exam: test + listening)
On-campus course, 2 years
Applications are accepted starting from April